Wednesday, July 25, 2007

It's a Dream Come True!

Back when I first started with the notion of writing a blog, I came up with Writertable for my writing blog remembering the wooden table with the four lion paws. My dream back in October was to write on a laptop in Greenwich Village on that table. Well, here I am with my brand new Toshiba laptop while my two male cuties (Hubby and Ivry) are somewhere walking along the Hudson River Park.

New York city at night. The sounds of construction of the new condo across the street in the day and the somewhat peace and quite watching the Hudson River from my bedroom window facing the New Jersey shore. Wow.

I'm so elated! This laptop is amazing and it has everything a writer at heart needs. I love the solid compatability and the easy accessiblity. This wireless Internet is just great. What was even hysterical was after purchasing the laptop, I felt I needed to go to the old library in Greenwich Village where I would do homework, research projects and read as a child, but this time I wanted to connect to the whole world from there!

I'm making history as the second one in my family to sit and do wireless Internet surfing. Since I grew up in a family of artists in a building known as Westbeth, this is the first connection to figuring out whether I belong in this niche of artists or not. Well, I have a whole year to decide that since I'm on sabbatical!

I hope you all are enjoying your summer wherever you are!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Glad to hear you've arrived safely.

Robin said...

Enjoy your dream come true my friend.

And go to Ray's pizza for me ;-).