Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thursday Thirteen - Amazing Snow Things




See my previous post on the snow's first impression. This is simply an addition to the list. My the week has flown by fast. What a beautiful sunny day. Happy TT Everyone!

1. Icicles on metal
2. Watching Ivry make a snowball
3. Finding a fresh snowy path
4. Memories
5. The tired slumber one feels racing to drink a cup of cocoa after trudging through a pile of snow.
6. Reading lots of books and finding amazing images to shoot in the snow realizing they've probably been photographed already.
7. Reading "Froggy Gets Dressed" to Ivry
8. Watching Ivry try and eat the snow
9. Watching this cute website sent by a friend. You'll like it. Guaranteed!
10. Praying
11. Watching the Chanukah lights die low
12. Pretending I'm a child again making snow angels
13. Waiting for Haim to come home so we can share our little 'snow tales'

Happy TT!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Beautiful impressions Dorit, all of them. I don't miss the cold at all, but I do miss the snow. Go out there and make a snow angel for me, too.

Unknown said...

I love they way snow can make you feel like a kid again!

As always, thanks for the kind words on my blog!


best,

Sylvia C.