Sunday, June 1, 2008

Just a Small Email

Yesterday, I received the final email confirmation from my coauthor which I wanted to hear: she will send the book proposal to our propspective editor at Corwin Press. How sweet! How quick!

It's hard to believe that what started as a dream back in Israel, has evolved into subsequent drafts, 50 to be exact.

I put the dream into motion as a new immigrant in Pittsburgh, writing on my own in the Squirrel Hill library in Pittsburgh for months from my laptop along with files of the teacher's life, then collaborated with a coauthor after a talk with my editor.

It has been a journey.

Now, the waiting time begins.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Congratulations on reaching this next step up the ladder. Here's to a quick wait with a happy ending.

Deb said...

How exciting! You must be all bubbles and butterflies inside.