Saturday, August 8, 2009

Usborne Books and Summer

When he finally gets into the reading mode, Ivry loves the new Usborne books I brought from the convention in Oklahoma. Thanks, Carla for driving us there and back home to Pittsburgh!

There are so many fresh and new titles. I especially love Sebastian's Roller Skates.My new business is slowly kicking off. I signed on 3 new recruits this past week. What a great feeling.

The summer has been moving way too fast! For a few weeks now, Ivry's been going on the school bus with his new blue backpack which bought at Rite Aide for half off. But don't tell him I bought it in the girls section. :-) He loves it a lot! You look wonderful Ivry!



1 comment:

Ediciones Unicornio Multimedia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.