Friday, March 28, 2008

Light at the End of the Tunnel

After months of research and writing, there is a faint glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel.

Yesterday, my prospective editor emailed me about my book proposal I sent exactly a month ago.

He wants to discuss it further over the phone. This is the confirmation I was looking for and legitimizes all that hard hard work.

Sometimes that glimmer is hard to see and sometimes, we don't even believe there's reason to dream.

Well, I am here to tell you that they can happen. Not like tomorrow I'm going to be a published author anyhow...:)

Later y'all!

4 comments:

Robin said...

How exciting! I've got my fingers crossed for you.

Deb said...

That is so exciting. There is nothing like getting to talk to a real person to validate our experience.

chelle said...

w00t! Good for you!! Totally rooting for you!

Dorit Sasson said...

Thank you dear fan club. I'm grateful to you all!